Become a Ranbuild Dealer
Drawing on Ranbuild’s considerable experience in customer and market expectations, below are the preferred but not limited to criteria for new dealers. By personally qualifying interested parties prior to starting, our aim is to ensure a smooth and rewarding experience for both the prospective dealer and Ranbuild. Should you have a genuine interest in becoming and Accredited Ranbuild Dealer, contact Barry Allen on 0408 696 866 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dealer start up – preferred criteria
- Ideally have or are willing to commit to a Business premises – To present Ranbuild as professional, stable business a trading premises with street frontage for visibility and display.
- Preferably will have building license – Experience in the building industry will enable the dealer to grasp concepts and convey understanding & confidence to customers.
- Preferably will have sales experience – To enable dealers to win sales and convert enquiries sales experience and understanding of sales principles is recommended
- Independent shed customers & fabricators – Existing operators in the Shed/Steel industry that can be converted to Ranbuild and bring experience, knowhow and local knowledge is a good fit.
- Meet a general organisational fit – image, presentation, supply and install capabilities. We would expect our dealers to convey a professional image, present themselves and their site as a quality business and offer a supply & install service.
- Signage and display assistance available
New dealer start up pack
Each new dealer at the end of the induction process will be given a start up pack that consists of the below items. This in conjunction with the Ranbuild systems training will enable the new dealer to begin selling Ranbuild products. Any additional items such as merchandising can be purchased through ‘Shed Gear’ our online merchandising website.
- Full systems and Software suite
- Systems training and procedural coaching
- Branded merchandise and collateral is available
- Dedicated Ranbuild manager for contact & support
- Ranbuild Dealer web site
The application process
We would like to hear from suitable applicants throughout Australia. In the first instance contact Barry Allen directly on (02) 49624311 or email email@example.com for more information or a confidential chat. After the initial application is considered you will be required to prepare a 1 to 3 year business plan. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
The timelines for advancement in the application process are not rigid, thereby enabling both parties to take time to ensure there is a mutual benefits in the arrangement and a level of comfort required when embarking on a new enterprise.