The ranbuild range
Your local accredited Ranbuild dealer can help you select the shed that’s right for you. From a garden shed or a carport, through to aircraft hangars, machinery sheds and industrial buildings, we have a range of products designed for maximum efficiency and accessibility. We even have a large range of lodges that offer an affordable yet stylish living and lifestyle solution.
Our Commercial Shed range includes industrial buildings, hangars, covered outdoor areas and shelters.
Our Domestic range covers garages, sheds, carports and lodges.
Our Rural Shed range includes machinery sheds, haysheds, storage sheds, various types of barns, and skillion buildings.
In the Equine range you’ll find paddock shelters, stable barns and other stable buildings, riding arenas, barns and skillion buildings.
About our buildings
The Ranbuild range of buildings includes over 2000 standard designs in the following sizes: Spans (clear): 3.6m (12.5’) to 36m (120’).Heights (wall): 2.4m (8’) to 7.3m (25’).
All our buildings are:
- manufactured from genuine BlueScope Lysaght cold rolled pre-galvanised, hi-tensile steel sections for long life and low maintenance.
- engineered to comply with relevant Standards Association of Australia codes. Wind loads are in accordance with SAA loading AS1170-2.
- available in several roof pitches ranging from 10 to 27 degrees.
- designed for full or partly enclosed walls. There are also models which may also be enclosed with concrete, or panels.
- modular. Span and eave heights can suit your requirement. Building lengths are infinitely variable by adjusting intermediate portal frame locations to suit cladding module sizes.
- designed to allow many footing options including concrete piers or slabs. Ranbuild buildings can be installed in sand, clay or rock without modification.
Ranbuild engineers are available to develop new designs for new locations, building codes or specific requirements.
Ranbuild’s design range covers almost all site and wind code requirements in Australia. There are models covering the extreme cyclone areas in the north as well as the snow regions of the south.